Progress has been made on the blanket I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. When I started, I was being “good” and weaving in the ends on each square as I finished it. I had a tapestry needle and scissors in my bag, and I was being very conscientious.
At some point I stopped weaving in my ends. Managing to keep it up for about 1/3rd of the blocks was better than I usually do, so maybe someday I’ll keep it up for a whole blanket. Maybe.
I finished crocheting the squares during Thanksgiving weekend. I wove in a few ends, but then got tired of it and moved to a different crochet project for the rest of the weekend. <Shocker> Realizing my error, I picked up the squares this past Saturday night, using my evening TV time to work on the ends. I finished them Sunday while doing drop-in help at my LYS.
Here is a post-weaving, pre-blocking photo. The squares have been blocked and are now drying. I expect that blanket assembly will be on the docket this weekend.